12 June 2012
Learning through movement with Sophie Dingemans and The Feldenkrais® Method.
Based in the principles and practice of The Feldenkrais Method, Sophie offers a range of services to help you, your family, your group, or company learn new and more helpful ways of moving, working, and living.
The Feldenkrais method is for anyone wanting to improve the quality of his or her everyday life and experience. Based in learning to move in more effective ways it enhances communication between the brain and the body to improve how you move, think, sense, feel, and live. Learning with Feldenkrais has a wide range of applications including: rehabiltation from injury, surgery, and neurological conditions; releasing chronic and acute pain, tension and stress,; improving co-ordination, posture and self-awareness; refining specialist skills, gaining confidence and improving actions and behaviour. It is based in principles of neural plasticity, learning theory, physics, engineering, and human development.
In addition to working with a range of people and their needs Sophie specialises in working with special needs children and babies and is known for the high quality and efficacy of her work. For more information see the page on Special Needs Children and Babies. She is also known for her speciality work in coaching for public speaking and presentations.
Movement Works, run by Sophie Dingemans from Paris, France offers:
- Individual and group lessons for adults, children and babies
- Individual lessons for special needs children and babies and coaching for parents
- Coaching for public speaking and presentations
- Corporate programmes for workplace well-being, performance and organisation
- Programmes for groups such as orchestras, dance and theatre companies, sports teams, community groups and clubs
- Pre and postnatal individual and group lessons
- Learning to support your healthy baby’s development through proper handling and movement – lessons for individuals and groups
For appointments or more information contact Sophie at:
Movement Works / Sophie Dingemans / Paris, France +33(0)126.96.36.199.93 / firstname.lastname@example.org